Optical acquisition and electronico management of documents
Keeping organization and logistic costs down, maintaining good quality standards, is an important task for every company. ALB DATA offers to its clients an outsourcing solution for data digitalization.
Why to choose our services?
ALBDTATA has built a highly qualified team of expert operators for its clients. Furthermore:
- We collect, register and scan your paper documents, taking the highest care of them and giving them back at the scheduled time.
- Documents and data don’t leave Italian territory: thanks to the remote work activity, the operators can immediately manage the data, without the possibilities of any manipulation. According to current laws, all data and information will be kept in the maximum safety and reserve
- Careful on staff and shifts management: ALB DATA performs a continuous training of its operators, to reach an excellence target and to offer a complete and professional service.
- Our team is specialized in documents processing in different languages: Italian, French, Albanian, Spanish and English.
- Definitely competitive prices.
We work to digitize and make storable in computerized systems all companies data in many different formats. We take care of data processing in a personalized way according to the business needs of every client’s company. A tested procedure allows us to provide an accurate and prompt data entry service.
The data to be processed that can be sent to ALB DATA have to be in anyone of the most common conventional formats:
- alphanumeric data, text or alphanumeric from word or excel documents;
- Handwritten or printed documents;
- Images, prints or scans;
- Official documents.
From text to HTML, from database to any specific format required by the company, we assemble and forward data to clients ( trough e-mail, upload or FTP).
Main phases of optical acquisition are:
- preliminary inspection to verify documents status, quantity and size (digitization of small / medium size or large size of paper formats);
- analysis of clients needs, which is essential to identify sensitive data which can then be searched by software on the digitized material and the type of files that will be then viewed ( colour, black and white, gray-scale, images resolution, multi-pages files, single files);
- collection of documents;
- Dossier normalization: phase which includes the physical layout of documentation, preliminary to scan process:
- detection of the documentary series,
- elimination of staples, clips and removal of folds.
- Scanning of dossier: the documentation is acquired on optical media using professional scanners, creating an electronic images database. The following controls are performed to check the quality of scanned images:
- verification of the images
- cleaning of the images
- elimination of white sheets
- images rotation in the sense of reading
- rescan in case of poor quality of the images.
The images can be released in .tif multi pages, .tif single page or other formats agreed with clients.
- Creation of file index, in agreement with client requiring.
- Images releasing: the file containing the images and indexes issued after digitization process is made available to computer operators for the production of digital media (CD-ROM, FTP, DVD, etc.), according to the contractual specifications agreed with the client.
We always perform a data backup on our server to avoid loss of processed data.